martes, 13 de octubre de 2020

POST 1>> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

 

It is difficult to decide on a country, as I like many of them, but I think the first country I would like to visit for a long time is Italy.

I have only seen through the internet several images of Italy, and I consider its classical constructions beautiful, its landscapes, its gastronomy.  Here you can find emblematic works of art for the world you can find Venice with its magical navigable canals, milan the capital of fashion, rome an eternal city with great architectural wonders of history, like the coliseum.

Italy is a very important country for artists, with great works in painting and sculpture by the best masters in history, in addition to mentioning its gastronomy that is one of the best in the world, maintaining its classic recipes with wonderful dishes.

I would like to travel to Italy, perhaps study some postgraduate, visit its main tourist attractions, and thus enjoy more of this country, know its culture, its language, know its main cities that keep in them many stories.




3 comentarios:

  1. Excellent choice my darling, i also find Italy fascinating, it has so much to offer: incredible historical sites, beautiful nature, exquisite villages, fantastic food, beaches, mountains, museums, cities and other sites will take years to see. Besides the people seems to be really friendly and helpful. I would love to live there as well! Have a good day!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love Italy, they put a lot of passion in everything they do: fashion, gastronomy, art, Formula 1, football, I know the north because my father worked in Turin, the city of Juventus FC. I would like to know more about southern Italy.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, I also think that Italy is one of the most beautiful cities in the wolrd, i think also is one of my firts options to travel because i love their culture and history, I dream of one day sailing through Venice and eating some delicious pizzas! :)

    ResponderBorrar

POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

  No doubt that this summer will be very different from others, constantly caring for the contagion, using a mask, which will prove to be a ...